Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Twas Two Nights Before the Tourney

15w 6d

To preface my story, I have prepared a little poem for you. It may seem a bit familiar.

Twas two nights before the NCAA Tourney,
and all through the house,
Not a fat cat was stirring, not even his toy mouse.
The brackets were nearing completion with tedious care,
in hope that Thursday tip off soon would be there.
The Lucs were nestled all snug in their bed,
While visions of March Madness danced through their heads.
And Tiff with her body pillow and Paul with his ankle wrap,
Had just settled down for an 8 hour "nap".
After my 3rd pee break, Paul mumbled a little and started to stir,
I rolled over slowly and tried to incur.
When what to my wondering ears should I hear?
but a fantasy upset prediction, with the games so near!

As you can hopefully tell, the boy is obsessed. He rolled over in his sleep last night and said,
"Uhhhgehg St. Joe's" and went back to sleep. He informed me this morning that it was in fact, some insider info he was spouting off in his sleep. How nice of him. I think I'll keep Oklahoma.

No comments: