Monday, March 3, 2008

Cue the Baby Mohawk

13w 4d

I stumbled across the COOLEST thing ever last night while purchasing new iTunes. Rockabye Baby! I know you are all probably sitting there reading this saying, "Yeah Tiff, like, DUH. I have known about this like forever". Well, I haven't. When would I need lullabys? So anyways I was browsing for new tunes and while looking on the U2 page, I noticed this:


There are TONS of records including The Eagles, Green Day, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Tool, Nirvana, Metallica, Bob Marley, etc etc etc! This company transforms your favorite rock songs into kid-friendly lullaby songs. After I found these, I of course played the "Do you know what song this is?" game with Paul for about 30 minutes. The website, which you can find here, sells the CDs for $16 each, but they are $10 on iTunes, or you can do what I am going to do and pick your favorites (.99 a song on iTunes) and make your own 'mix tape'.

Even if you aren't pregnant, I highly suggest going and taking a listen. Paul swears he has heard these songs in elevators.

No comments: