Monday, March 10, 2008

House Divided

14w4d

Before I get into today's topic, I wanted to share this with you: Madame Zaritska's Reading. You just answer a few questions, and she tells you about your baby and delivery. Enjoy.

Madame Zaritska's reading

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and dark hair.--

I guess this somewhat makes sense. It will most likely be warm (hello, it's summer), and I have green eyes and dark hair. Hmmm.

Anywho, Paul and I have been going back and forth about this child's future (you know, because we control it). Paul graduated from the University of Akron, I graduated from Kent State. In case you are not aware, these schools are close together and because of that, are rivals. I of course would like to see Baby Luc attend KSU, a not-too-big, not-too-small public university with a rich history and nice campus atmosphere. Paul on the other hand, for some ungodly reason wants the Baby Luc to attend UA, a college in the middle of a city that has weekly gang shooting and a shitty ass basketball team. By-the-way, in case you were unfortunate enough to miss the KSU-UA basketball game last night, Kent whooped on Akron until there was about 1:37 left, their efforts were not enough though and KSU was victorious to clench the regular season MAC Title, AGAIN. That's because Golden Flashes have TALONS. What do Zips have? Pouches.

Talons?

or Pouches?

Where was I? Oh, right, colleges. So Paul and I go rounds in which I insult Akron to my every ability and he tries to insult Kent (to no avail of course). It is fun to think that we will have some say in this, when we most likely will not. I like to think I have the upper hand here. Not because I went to the better of the two schools, but because I have more experience in the college department. I lived the college experience, Paul did not. I attended two different schools (Ohio University and KSU), Paul only attended one. I held VARIOUS majors, Paul didn't explore any options. So, I think I know best here. All hail the Golden Flashes.

I think I am done now. Oh, by-the-way we get to find out what Baby Luc's cousin is tonight! I can hardly wait! Think Pink!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Go Flashes!

Jessica said...

Pouches are gay, Talons all the way!!!

Mary-Kate I LOVE reading your blog...I check it everyday! I hope you have a lovely new robe and army boots to wear around town. Don't forget your extra large sunglasses!