Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I changed my mind.

16w 6d

My mom and I went shopping on Friday night and while perusing around Nordstroms, we came across a wall that had some Petunia Pickle Bottom (PPB) diaper bags. Earlier while in Motherhood Maternity, I spotted the Lemongrass PPB bag and decided that I really didn't like the color in real life. Back to Nordies. I spotted this bag:

My mom loved it as well and....Happy Easter! I am beyond excited! My diaper bag collection is now complete. We now have the mommy + daddy friendly PBK Ultimate bag (which I had to order a new one, missing changing pad), and the stylish PPB Baroque Boxy Backpack.
Look what it does!


So cool! AND the backpack straps detach in case you don't want to use it like that. I am in love with it and can't wait to use it!


1 comment:

Judi said...

Super cute! You are going to be one chic mama!