Monday, March 17, 2008

A St. Patty's Day Picture Post

15w 4d

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Have a green one for me!
I haven't done a picture post in a while, and when I look at other people's blogs these are typically my favorite kinds of post. Here it goes, with narration.

First of all, I kind of woke up pregnant this weekend. I promise the belly shots will start zooming out a little, but Paul is still having trouble balancing. I am not exactly sure when it happened, but here is a picture from yesterday at 15w 3d:You can compare to the last belly picture here.
I ordered some spring-y maternity clothes yesterday online since Old Navy only has their maternity line on the web. Here's what I got:


We went and looked at cribs on Saturday and thank goodness we did. Of course we want one of the most popular cribs out there and delivery won't probably happen until late May or early June (perfect timing actually). We chose the Munire Urban line. It got an A in my bible aka Baby Bargains and converts into a toddler then full size bed. It is tres chic:

I also ordered a diaper bag (I promise this is the last baby related purchase) from Pottery Barn Kids. We had a leftover gift card from the wedding and since there really isn't anything we need for the house, I decided to go ahead and use it. It has really good ratings, converts into a backpack and is daddy friendly as well:

I also have my eye on this bag (a more stylish mommy-only bag for those shorter trips), but will not be purchasing it:
In other news, only 30 more days until we find out what the Baby Luc is, so get your votes in now! Looks like boy is still in the lead with 20 votes and 7 people think it is a girl. Also, congrats to the Golden Flashes for securing a spot in the brackets by beating Akron on Saturday - did we have any doubt?!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I swear you weren't that pregnant the other night! Go Flashes and their talons.

Mom said...

Oh my Gosh!!

Judi said...

Wow that belly is really starting to grow! You look so cute (well as cute as a headless pic can look) :)