Friday, May 23, 2008

The hills are alive...

25w 1d

I get to do things I want to do this weekend! I GET TO DO THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS WEEKEND! I do. I have so much fun stuff planned I may pee myself. I feel free. I feel like a fat cat that has escaped into the unknown world of THE DECK. Do I want to sniff this flower? SURE! I have nothing else planned! Do I want to talk to this bird? Okay, why not?
cimg1944
Like this morning - Paul mentions he might want to take a trip to Lowe's to pick up some deck cleaner tonight. Why golly gee, slap my knee and call me Earl, but I think I can swing that one! Holy crap, did we just decide to get crazy and go to Lowe's tonight? The same day that said trip will happen? Without any planning at all? ARE YOU KIDDING?

And tomorrow. Good old Saturday. The husband and I have rented a U-Haul and we are taking a little trip (about 20 miles) to get BL's furniture. AND, and and and, are you ready for this one? THAT'S IT! Paul is heading off for a bike ride with friends and I might just take a nap. Maybe after a nap I will pick up some paint for BL's room. Then after that, I might nap again. How do you like them apples?

I am going to go roll around in fields of daisy's now, and maybe throw petals into the air in delight.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Have a great weekend!

Nancy Schuessler said...

I am so glad you will get peace and rest....ENJOY!!! Soak in every minute of it!