Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Signs of Life

20w 5d



Baby boy's first stuffed animal. This little guy plays Brahm's Lullaby. Every time I hold it up to my stomach, the baby goes crazy. He either really likes that song, or really hates it.

New Spring wreath. On sale. At Joann's.

Magnolia number one.

Magnolia number two. Aren't they pretty?

A leaf from one of our flaming spirea. I love these.

One of our hydrangea bushes, showing some little leaves of Spring goodness.

Mr. Binx enjoying the fresh air from his window perch. That we purchased this winter. For $25. That he just started using.

The view from above. And look! Flip-flops! Green grass!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I am loving the view from above--great picture!

Colleen said...

Great pictures!

Jessica said...

I love all of those pictures, especially the one of the grass and your belly!

Amy said...

Those are some good-lookin toes!