Friday, April 11, 2008

Being pushed beyond my limits?

19w 1d

I usually dream pretty frequently and remember them. Since I have been pregnant, the dreams have gotten increasingly strange but very telling. I always try to look up what my dreams mean when I remember to, and after some pretty vivid dreams last night, I thought I would share.

I remember at one point in my dream last night, getting beat up by another girl. I immediately thought that this could have been related to the fact that I had been watching the horrible video of the teenage girls who decided to beat the living crap out of one of their friends and tape it (they are SO smart). I remembered that in the dream I kept telling the girl beating me up to "Not hit my stomach! I am pregnant!". According to the Dream Moods Dictionary:

To dream that you are beaten, indicates that you need to make some fundamental changes to yourself. You need to make some conscious adjustments and evaluations. Alternatively, it suggests that someone is pushing you beyond your limits.

I find this to be quite interesting because there are some things that I am currently getting ready to adjust and getting ready for a new baby means constantly evaluating yourself and the way you live. I have also felt that some people have been pushing me beyond my limits lately. Beyond my limits of sanity!

I also remember a portion of my dream where I was bleeding very heavily. Obviously this could have been directly related to what happened on Monday and my constant worry about it now. The Dream Moods Dictionary had this to say:

To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments...To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding shortly before or during their periods and when they are pregnant.

I am not sure about the past actions part, because I always believe that past actions and decision make a person and one should never have regrets. However, the life, love, passion and disappointment part I guess has some validity. Exhaustion and being emotionally drained, sure. I can't say that I can DIRECTLY connect any of these words to any single experience lately, but I can say that at one point or another I have felt one or more of those feelings.

I just thought those interpretations were interesting and wanted to share.

In other news, Belly Button Watch 2008 is in full effect and it seems that the top is beginning to protrude somewhat. I am going to take pictures this weekend to begin comparisons. Also, we are now down to one week until gender discovery so get those votes in! You have until Wednesday night to vote. I will be treating all readers who come forward and tell me they were right (through comments) to a virtual pat on the back. Was that too obvious? Leave me lovin's people! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: