Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dear Baby - 21 weeks

21w

Dear Baby,

Well it's official. Your mom has lost her foot bones. The bones in my feet. My cute little feet. They are no more. They are beginning to form into Stay Puff Marshmallow Man feet. At least my hands are still okay. Well my left one anyways. The wedding rings are still on, but I had to retire my right hand ring. It was always tight anyways.
stay puff
Enough about me. Let's talk about you muffin. I have a feeling you are going to be a big, strong boy. You kick me so hard sometimes I think you are trying to bust out through my belly button! You are now 10.5 inches from head to toe (7.2 crown to rump) and weigh 3/4 of a pound! So that's why it takes mommy 10 minutes to roll over at night. Your main concern at this point is putting on the pounds and getting nice and cute. Your eyelids are completely done forming, but you are still going to keep them closed for a few more weeks.

You love when I eat. Every. Single. Time. You hold baby disco dance party USA after each meal. It is hilarious. I actually sit at my desk at work and giggle to myself. You also love to play poke-and -tickle with my bladder. I know when I am starting to piss you off because you will will repeatedly use my bladder as a punching bag if I let it get to full and cramp yo' style, homey.
disco baby

Alright big boy. Hang tight and continue to grow, and keep the party going! I love it! 19 (19?!) weeks until you are getting evicted (hopefully).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe how fast time if flying by! Sounds like BL is having a good time with his mommy!

Colleen said...

I think you should name BL John Travolta Luc. Has a nice ring to it.