Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dear Baby - 32 Weeks

32w

Dear Baby,

I have SO much to tell you today. First of all, let me tell you about your Aunt Denise and Cousin Kendall. Aunt D's body wasn't liking Kendall hanging out in there anymore so the doctors decided to induce her yesterday afternoon. Aunt D has been laboring all night and is still at 2 centimeters this morning. BL, I am so proud of your Aunt D. What a tough cookie she is being. I know she can do this, she is a lot stronger than she thinks. I cannot wait to meet little Kendall, let's hope she gets her act together and comes out to play today.

Aunt Chrissy came through with some pictures of your first shower from last weekend, so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you:
Your dad did such a great job playing Vana White

Aunt D, Aunt Chrissy and Me

Ugly Dolls!!

Thanks for the pictures Aunt Chrissy!

Let's talk about what you are doing this week. You are now measuring at 4 pounds and nearly 17 inches long! You should have fingernails (FINGERNAILS!) and toenails now and some hair on your head. I know you are getting big, because I am beginning to notice that it is harder for me to breathe in certain positions. You have also taken a liking to my left hip bone and like to play with it on occasion. Silly boy. You move all.the.time. STILL. Aren't you running out of room yet?

I had some issues this weekend, and through Tuesday. Let's just say these issues were brown and painful. The doctor seems to think I had a virus of some sort but I am beginning to wonder if it could have anything to do with you maybe playing with some of my organs? I wouldn't put it past you! Most likely it was a virus and I am feeling much better now, although sometimes your disco parties make me want to vom. You make me feel almost sea sick sometimes, but I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can.

This Saturday is your second and last shower and once that is over, you know what that means. It means that your stuff will officially take over our house, and you will be here soon! In 8 weeks or less in fact!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Tiff, I love the dress ;)

The pictures are great and I am so glad you are feeling better.

Colleen said...

Paul makes an excellent Vanna!