Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's up to you.

38w 5d


Today's post brought to you by Natural Way to Induce Labor No. 95: Red, Red Wine

Red wine, such a tease.

I finished BL's room yesterday FINALLY and I love how it looks now. I just felt like it was missing something and the vinyl wall art was just what it needed! I put them up all by myself and although kind of a pain in the ass, it wasn't too bad. I think that not being able to get close to the wall because of THE BELLAH made things pretty difficult. I was for sure bustin' a sweat by the time I was finished.



Paul and I are both suffering from some allergy issues, lovely, so staring at this screen with a bit of a sinus headache is getting to me. Enjoy your Tuesday, maybe a little UB40 will make the day go by faster. They knew what they were talking about when they said "Red, red wine, it's up to you."


5 comments:

Colleen said...

The room looks great. Now we just need BL to step up. :::taps fingers on desk:::

Old Meghan said...

BL's room looks adorable! Maybe now that it is all complete he will be ready to grace us with his presence!

Jessica said...

I love everything about Mason's room! You did a great job!

Elisabeth said...

Super cute room! I love the decals!

Colleen said...

If you're not in labor, I left a gift for you on my blog.