Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Didya Know?

37w 5d

Colleen wants you to post 7 Didya Know Facts about yourself today. So if you have a blog, do it. If not, find some random stranger on the street and tell them 7 random things about yourself.

Didya Know...
1. That I still cannot wear anything brown and black together even though some fashion circles consider it okay? This includes brown eyeliner with a black outfit or vice-versa.
2. I talk about poop A LOT. I like to think that I have single-handily made my husband more comfortable with his bowel movements since I have known him.
3. I love to eat cottage cheese with ranch dressing on it. In fact, if I eat cottage cheese without ranch dressing, it makes me sad. I especially like to do this at salad bars since their cottage cheese and ranch always tastes better for some reason (ESPECIALLY Pizza Hut).
4. Every time I am in the shower, I have to run my pointer, middle and ring finger on my right hand down the glass door while it is foggy. I feel like if I don't do this, it will be a bad day. If I take a bath, it doesn't matter.
5. I am a creature of habit when it comes to restaurants. I have never gotten anything but the Pasta Weesie at Carabbas.
6. I once hung out with Nickelback at a local bar. They were complete d-bags and I have disliked their music ever since. My hate for them is legendary.
7. In high school, I worked at a meat market and used to make ham loafs, ham balls, meatloaf, meat balls and potato salad BY HAND. We're talking gloves-to-your-elbows to mix the potato salad with your hands while it sits in a huge Rubbermaid container. It was gross.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Why can't I taste cottage cheese and ranch together in my head?

Anonymous said...

I am the SAME way with restaurants, lol. It makes Devin crazy!!!

Amy said...

I TOTALLY know what you are talking about with the Pizza Hut salad bar! I don't do the ranch thing...but for some reason their cottage cheese is the best.

Gia said...

Ranch and cottage cheese...I will have to try it. And I am the exact same way in restaurants.

Laura said...

Ranch and cottage cheese? Yuck!

Anyways, I thought you loved Nickelback?

Claremont First Ward said...

These were so fun to read. I wear black and brown together all the time. :)