Monday, August 11, 2008

Anniversary

36w 4d

Today is our one year anniversary. What a year it has been! It seems like yesterday I was sitting in the choir loft at the church watching the guests file in (right about this time). I was so excited to marry Paul and I could not ask for a better partner in life. He is such a wonderful husband and I cannot wait to see what he does with fatherhood. I can only imagine!

I put together a slide show with Scrapblogger, but it won't load on here- so in the meantime, here are a couple of my favorite shots from a year ago!





8 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Paul! I hope you have a great day!

Colleen said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy anniversary!

angie said...

Happy Anniversary. The pictures are fantastic.

Itty Bitty said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!

Judi said...

Happy Anniversary Tiffany and Paul!

Control Freak said...

Happy anniversary!

andrea said...

happy anniversery [one day late!] hope it was a great day!