Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dear Baby - 27 Weeks

27w

Dear Baby,

I promised lots of posts today and damn it, I am going to deliver. What is there to say after yesterday? You are beautiful. Perfect even. We can safely say that you have your dad's nose and possibly his lips and contrary to what he thinks, I am over the moon. You continue to be a strong one, kicking me all the time and even throwing some threatening punches at the poor ultrasound tech that was disrupting your afternoon nap. You also get this from your dad, trust me. Ask me sometime about how far away from me he is forced to sleep for fear of him hitting me during a mid-sleep jolt. You are now weighing in at a hefty 2.3 pounds and measuring somewhere around 15 inches. 15 inches! Holy coil of trail bologna!

Since you got your dad's looks can you please get my temper? And personality? Oh and a love for some type of art would be wonderful as well. Thanks.

Alright, that's all for this week. Still counting 'em down, 13 weeks to go! That means 13 more weeks of having to pay extreme attention when I scoot my chair into the dining room table and desk.

No comments: