Wednesday, February 20, 2008

As promised

11w6d

Here is the official 12w and first ever released to the internet, belly shot. Keep in mind I just ate dinner, but it is not much bigger than when I wake up in the morning. I will try to post new belly shots every week but if I don't, don't hate mmkay?
Also, you'll notice I didn't do a Wordy Wednesday today. I can't really think of an out of the ordinary word that pertains to where I am in this pregnancy right now. If there is anything I write about that leaves you scratching your head, leave a comment and let me know! Also, please know that to leave comments, you DO NOT have to have a blogspot or Google account. You can also use a Yahoo account like I do. So I expect more comments!!

And to leave you this evening, a new shot of Mr. Binx. He is quite the model.

5 comments:

Judi said...

Woohoo for baby belly pics!! And I love the pic of Binx...he's so darn cute!

Jennifer said...

How cute is your lil belly!! And of course Binx...please let him know he's super cute as well.

Itty Bitty said...

Cute belly! I cannot wait until I get to show!

Colleen said...

Oh my God! You knocked up or something?

Laura said...

What a cutie lil baby belly!