Monday, January 28, 2008

Oops.

8w4d

My bad. The embryo will become a fetus THIS WEEK. Horray! So, 3 more days instead of one week and 3 days. From the looks of it, the little one is started to look more like a baby and less like a blob. This makes Tiff happy!

We went on our little skiing/tubing adventure this weekend and I of course didn't ski, but I did tube and boy was it fun! Our friends kept telling me that this baby is going to come out wanting to go sky diving and bungee jumping. If it's anything like it's mom it won't! There were tons of fun things that happened to us this weekend, but I will save those stories for another day.

We are officially getting rid of the Vue today so I will get to drive the Jetta more! This isn't the only exciting thing going on this week and next! On Thursday, my mom, husband and I are going to see Cirque du Soliel in Cleveland, then Friday our new furniture is coming! I have been waiting since October for this stuff and I think it will make the perfect bed once I get to the point of house-dom and no longer find our bed comfy. Then this weekend we are taking a trip to Sandusky to an indoor waterpark with my family. THEN, 2 weekends from now, Paul is taking me to see Wicked as part of my birthday present. What a great guy! I can't wait for all this fun! As for the baby, my next appointment is Thursday the 7th and then I have the NT scan on the 18th (aka the next time I will see the baby).

No comments: