Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hoo-ray Food



6w 3d

This weekend I had a couple milestones in the food department. My first aversion, and my first craving. A lot of sources will tell you that morning sickness begins for the majority of women in week 6. While I haven't fully yacked yet, I have come close. Last night we ordered my favorite "fast" pizza, Papa John's (I say "fast" since nothing compares to Dinolfo's in Dover or Luigi's in Akron). I guess my body was not liking the smokiness of the pepperoni's mixed with the sauce because the only thing I could eat was the free cheesy bread. "Better ingredients, better pizza" Mr. Papa John's? I beg to differ.

Today, lunch had barely rolled around when I got an INCREDIBLE craving for Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It is "the cheesiest" by the way. One thing you should know: I constantly make fun of the orange concoction that is Kraft Mac n' Cheese, because let's face it, if you are not 5 years old, or evidently a 25 year old pregnant lady, it's sick as hell. It took all of 2 minutes after flashing the puppy eyes at the husband for him to offer to come with me to the store to buy some. He questioned me when I grabbed 3 boxes and I flashed him the just as effective "you better shut the hell up or I am going to tackle you" eyes.

I almost finished the entire box by myself and now it is time for a nap.

No comments: