Friday, April 10, 2009

The Tooth.

A couple days ago, Mason bit down on my finger like he does at least 80 times a day. This time, it hurt. I felt something. I nubbin. A TOOTH nubbin. We have been waiting for this little asshole (the tooth) to come out and play for a while now. I knew there was something behind Mason's recent model citizen behavior.

It seems to inch closer and closer to the surface every day, and since we have forced Mason's mouth open every hour to look at the progress, he will no longer let you have a looky, only a feely. So we wait. Along with an incoming tooth comes more FUN stuff like explosive diarrhea, MORE DROOL, babyrexia and more.chewing.more! I cannot begin to tell you how many times he has pooped in the last two days, and the new diaper rash he now has because of it. This is all so exciting! Why did I ever wish he would get his first tooth again?

No comments: