Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The zoo of laziness.

In weight-loss news, wellll there really isn't any. Memorial Day weekend sure didn't help and I have learned that I have no self control when it comes to pizza or ice cream EEK. I have been making progress in the running department, so that's encouraging. Last week I ran 8 miles total and this week I am going for at least 12. Moving on...

My sister-in-law and I went to the zoo last week and discovered that animals are LAZY. For reals.

Lazy kangaroos

Lazy gorilla

Big lazy cats

Mason really enjoys the zoo because he really enjoys animals of all kinds. Even the lazy kind. I guess he is used to that with Mr. Binx. I mean seriously, get up and DO SOMETHING. You have the life. You don't have to hunt, you get to play all day and you can pick if you want to be outside or inside. What is the effing problem?

There you go. Again, there really isn't that much SUPERDUPEREXCITING things going on around here. Just a bunch of NO NO NO's and chasing and whatnot. Ever since Mason started crawling, I feel like time is speeding up and before I know it my blog is neglected. Poor blog.

No comments: