Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh, Hi.

I really don't have anything exciting to write about. I guess it's been a week, huh? Well, let's see...I am sure I can ramble on here for a little bit to keep you from your job, husband, wife or kids. Digging deep...




Operation skinny mom is going well I think. I am really proud of how I have been eating minus one night* and I discovered yesterday that I CAN RUN. I was always the girl who skipped gym class the day we had to run the mile and when I hopped on the treadmill at the gym I ran 3 miles without even thinking about it. So I decided that since I do better with long term goals, I should set some. First up: a 5K. I will be running a 5K for the local children's hospital on June 7th. After that, I plan to do a couple more 5K's, some 10Ks, a half-marathon and eventually a full marathon. My ultimate goal is to run the Cleveland marathon next year, but if I only do half, I would be happy with that as well. Think of me.





Mason was baptised this weekend. We are not religious people, but it was something that was important to family, and I am a people pleaser. It makes me feel good as well, but I would have been fine either way. It was fun, very relaxed and of course entertaining since he FLIPPED the F OUT towards the end. *Which is the night I ate pizza, pasta salad and ice cream cake. I cheated. Bite me.
You heard my mom, BITE HER, I do all the time with my 4 rat teeth.



We had a garage sale and wedding last weekend as well. Yes, I am certifiably CRAZY. I came out of everything on Sunday alive (sort of) with an extra $400 in my pocket, a hangover, bloated belly, child that will not go to hell as of yet, and mean farmers tan. Go ME!





I think that about sums it up. We are off to the zoo today because it is going to be gorgeous outside. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

andrea said...

i started couch to 5k today. i can so handle this! lol i hope...

june 7th is def too soon for me, but i would love to train/run a 5k with you!
currently just doing stuff athome since its free... ;)

keep up the good work!