Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please prepare for take-off.

Mason: Mommy, I'm about to blow your mind.
Mason: And for my next trick, I will use my freakishly strong arms to pull myself up on this here jumperoo. And then try to eat it.
Milestones: Kickin' Ass and Takin' Poops. This morning we laid in bed for a good 15 minutes listening to Mason make noises and when Paul went in his room to investigate why he hadn't gone back to sleep it was because he had ROLLED OVER in his crib and managed to pull his blanket over his head. And then panic. Legs were flailing. This is officially the 4th time he has rolled from belly to back unassisted.

Excuse me while I got FREAK OUT babyproof.





5 comments:

Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama said...

WOOHOO! Go Mason!!
PS - Love the new layout :)

Laura said...

I must come visit soon. I can't believe he is growing so fast. Go Mason!

Laura said...

OMG--I just realized his shirt says "Ladies Man" Love it!

Jessica said...

Go mason!!!

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness! Nom nom nom!!!