Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Keep it Classy Ohio

Hi Baby Luc Followers, my name is Colleen and I am coming to you live via the Internet! For the up to the minute updates about Tiff, Paul and Mason, check back here periodically. Once I get news, you will get news. Easy as that, right?

Since the Lucs are currently in transit to the hospital, I thought I would start it off kind of slow and remind everyone about the Guessing Pool to your right, fill it out if you haven’t! As of today the following participants did not win the birth date portion of the pool (and let me just say that it’s funny that BL’s parents already lost?):

Tiffany the Mom guessed August 31st
Granny Weav guessed August 29th.
Paul the Dad guessed August 28th.
Arianna from Bowling Green guessed September 1st.
Lindsay from Dover guessed August 26th.
Laura from Garrettsville guessed August 28th.
Tiffany from New Port Richney guessed TODAY, but at 12:24 A.M.
Natalie from Akron guessed August 31st.

Don’t fret though, there is always the height and weight guesses…

That means that I, all of us still have a chance! Although, if I were to win, I doubt Tiff would not be too pleased if she was in labor for three days. Looks as though it will be a tight race with Aliesha, Kristen and Grandma Luc for the chosen date! You could cut the tension with a knife!

Now, as we all sit here and strum our fingers and try to patiently wait for updates, how about we all take a stroll down BL Memory Lane and read Tiff’s Very First Post?!?!?

---Colleen

1 comment:

TheFamilyHolty said...

Very nice inaugural post Colleen! I probably horribly misspelled that word. :) Can't wait for more updates! Off to check out that first post, but it feels like just yesterday that she announced that she was pregnant!!