Saturday, June 6, 2009

A monster in my house.

There is a monster living amongst us. The evidence:
-Toilet paper rolls are being unraveled.
-Cheerios are strewn about the house.
-There are snot stains on EVERYTHING.
-Coasters from the coffee table are all over the living room.
-Trash cans are being toppled over.
-There are fingerprints, errr paw prints all over anything that is glass in nature.
-Sometimes, I hear faint gasping noises, whines and growls.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do it."


If you, or anyone you know is dealing with the same kind of monster, please let me know so we can begin documenting its behaviors for future reference. With your help, this monster can be stopped.
In other news, a different, less tangible monster is emerging tomorrow. Its name is FIVE-K and I will be slaying that bitch with all my might. I don't know how prepared I am, but I will make good on my promise and do the best I can. Pray for me.
Weight loss so far: 4 pounds! Slow and steady wins the race.

1 comment:

andrea said...

man i hope you catch that monster...i hear he could be cute.

and i can't wait to hear how the 5k goes/went.